relevant 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore relevantSUPmost relevantPREré-SUF-ant
- Directly related, connected, or pertinent to a topic.
- His mother provided some relevant background information concerning his medical condition.
- Not out of date; current.
- The message of Christmas is still relevant as we near the end of a troubled year and the beginning of an uncertain but challenging new year.
- These results are clinically relevant because the anteriorisation of posture is known to be injurious, in particular as concerns low-back pain and knee pain.
- Often, previously-known results will be streamlined, reworded, or reproven to make them directly relevant to the results of this paper.
- This means the stem-loop tool—with its base-pairing and nonpairing composition—is relevant to all agents of the current RNA world being active in cellular genomes after transcription.
Meaning of relevant for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 5
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr relevant
- en relevantly