reputation 中文 EN[ˌɹɛpjʊˈteɪʃən] US
名誉, 名声, 好名声 信譽
- 名词 (Noun)PLreputationsPREré-SUF-ation
- What somebody is known for.
- And Balaam (or as the trueth of the hebrewe hath Bileam) doth signifie the people of no reputation / or the vayne people or they that are not counted for people.
- Her reputation for being a wise guy made her new teachers hesitant about having her in their classes.
- If you care about your reputation you ought to be careful who you keep company with.
- The reputation of the elder Baron, although by all accounts justly merited, was destined to be completely thrown into the shade by that of his son [ …]
- Davis is out to remove the slur of moral uptightness and narrow virtue from Malamuds reputation.