- 名词 (Noun)PLroyals
- A royal person; a member of a royal family.
- (paper, printing) A standard size of printing paper, measuring 25 by 20 inches.
- (dated) The Australian decimal currency intended to replace the pound in 1966; was changed to "dollar" before it was actually circulated.
- The fourth tine of an antler's beam.
- A stag with twelve points (six on each antler).
- (nautical) In large sailing ships, square sail over the topgallant sail.
- An old English gold coin, the rial.
- (military) A small mortar.
- (card games) In auction bridge, a royal spade.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore royalSUPmost royal
- Of or relating to a monarch or their family.
- Having the air or demeanour of a monarch.
- (nautical) In large sailing ships, of a mast right above the topgallant mast and its sails.
- royal mast; royal sail
- (boxing, military) Free-for-all, especially involving multiple combatants.
- INF Used as an intensifier.
- a royal pain in the neck
- "As the whipping boy, he must take the whippings for the royal heir, Prince Brat."
- The royal family has always encouraged the arts in word and deed
- Kew is best known as the location of the Royal Botanic Gardens, now a World Heritage Site, and the National Archives
Meaning of royal for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr royal
- en royalty
- fr royalty
- en royalist
- en royals