安全, 保险 安全
- ^ 重編國語辭典修訂本. 中華民國教育部. [2013-09-18].
- 名词 (Noun)PLsafeties
- The condition or feeling of being safe; security; certainty.
- If you push it to the limit, safety is not guaranteed.
- (mechanics) A mechanism on a weapon or dangerous equipment designed to prevent accidental firing.
- Be sure that the safety is set before proceeding.
- (American football) An instance of a player being sacked or tackled in the end zone, or steps out of the end zone and off the field, resulting in two points for the opposite team.
- He sacked the quarterback in the end zone for a safety.
- (American football) Any of the defensive players who are in position furthest from the line of scrimmage and whose responsibility is to defend against passes as well as to be the tacklers of last resort.
- The free safety made a game-saving tackle on the runner who had broken past the linebackers.
- Preservation from escape; close custody.
- (dated) A safety bicycle.
- 动词 (Verb)SGsafetiesPRsafetyingPT, PPsafetied
- VT To secure (a mechanical component, as in aviation) to keep it from becoming detached even under vibration.
- Ammosexuals are very protective of their fetish, and attack even the slightest gun safety measure on the grounds that they interfere with their pleasure.
- We performed a systematic literature review to analyze the clinical application and the safety of mifepristone, a prominent antiprogesterone agent, in meningioma patients.
- We have demonstrated the biocompatibility and safety of a pNIPAAM MgFe-LDH hydrogel via subcutaneous application in mice and via intradiscal administration in a large animal model.
- Good Cromwell, neglect him not; make use now, and provide for thine own future safety.
- In our lectures we need to get over the importance of online safety.
Meaning of safety for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en safetying
- en safety pin
- en safety car
- en safety net
- en safety nets