- 由于大陆漂移，现今北半球几乎是被陆地和海洋平分（约2：3的比例），而南半球多是海洋 （约1：4.7的比例）。 开阔海域的海水盐分约为3.5%，不同的水域盐分有所不同。海水的固体组成约为85%为钠和氯。
- 名词 (Noun)PLseas
- NC NU A large body of salty water. (Major seas are known as oceans.).
- (figuratively) A large number or quantity; a vast amount.
- A sea of faces stared back at the singer.
- With no power for the electric lights, the house was a sea of darkness.
- A heavy wave.
- (planetology) A large, dark plain of rock; a mare.
- The Apollo 11 mission landed in the Sea of Tranquility.
- (planetology) A very large lake of liquid hydrocarbon.
- Call the huge organism by a fabled name, Briareus, the Hundredhanded, with all his tenacles swimming in his own sea of Music; thus we may mythologize the Orchestra for our fancy.
- Also, hemolytic activity was demonstrated in a PLA 2 fraction recovered from acontial nematocysts of the sea anemone Aiptasia pallida [ 45 ].
- Most of the class was at sea after the first week.
- sea bed; river bed; lake bed; There's a lot of trash on the bed of the river.
- The children were splashing each other playfully in the sea.
- “Waves Against the Sand,” to music by Martinu, which opened the program, filled the stage space with whorling patterns of dancers surging with the gentle but ceaseless momentum of the sea.
- The mangrove becomes a solid barrier there, which by its strong, arched and labyrinthine roots collects the sweepage of the fresh water and the salt and holds back the parent sea.
Meaning of sea for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en seat
- en search
- en season
- en seated
- en seas