separates 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFseparate
- plural of separate.
- 动词 (Verb)BFseparatePRseparatingPT, PPseparated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of separate.
- The square brackets delimit the list, and individual elements are separated by commas.WB
- Further, both genes were separated by an internal ribosome entry site (IRES) for bicistronicity.
- We weren't sure which columns in the table would have unique values, so we used a separate surrogate key as the primary key.
- Separate molecules will cohere because of electromagnetic force.
- Separate experiments show that infants habituated to repeated occurrences of one object will dishabituate to the presentation of a new object (Xu and Carey 1996 , p. 136).
- Writers change the URIs as they compose because writers commutate and manipulate language to create a variety of rhetorical experiences that can be read at once, as overlapping, or as separate.
- Subsequently, the cystohepatic triangle of patients, with head up in left lateral position, was separated.
Meaning of separates for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en separatest