services 中文 EN[ˈsɜːvɪsɪz] US
服务 (service的复数) 服务 (service的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFservice
- (business, economics) That which is produced, then traded, bought or sold, then finally consumed and consists of an action or work.
- plural of service.
- The scramble for this business is already on; everybody wants to get into the act. More than 370 American concerns have applied for franchises to give service over foreign and domestic airways.
- a took limited free market-oriented measures to alleviate severe shortages of food, consumer goods, and services to make up for the ending of Soviet subsidies.
- Anyone with basic first-aid training was pressed into service as a triage nurse after the earthquake.
- Services given by the Sayyids are supposed to be free, but they should receive the Zikat, or one tenth of the fruits of the earth.
- The local cable company is offering a triple play service.
- In our department we still have a lot of old fernos but we replace them with the newer strykers as they are retired from service.
- The local council conducted a survey of its residents to help it decide whether to go ahead with the roadside waste collection service.