similar 中文 EN[ˈsɪmələ] US
- 名词 (Noun)PLsimilars
- That which is similar to, or resembles, something else, as in quality, form, etc.
- (homeopathy) A material that produces an effect that resembles the symptoms of a particular disease.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore similarSUPmost similar
- Having traits or characteristics in common; alike, comparable.
- (mathematics) Of geometrical figures including triangles, squares, ellipses, arcs and more complex figures, having the same shape but possibly different size, rotational orientation, and position; in particular, having corresponding angles equal and corresponding line segments proportional; such that one can be had from the other using a sequence of operations of rotation, translation and scaling.
- And on 1986's Life Young made similar pronouncements set against a background of surrealistic global superpolitics on songs like "Long Walk Home."
- The same attributes are found in a very similar eukaryotic cytosolic chaperone, prefoldin, which assists in binding cytoskeletal unfolded proteins.
- While axial ganglia have not been identified in adult squid, these paralarval structures could be similar to octopus axial ganglia.
- Similar studies of rats have employed four different intracranial resorbable, slow sustained release systems—surgical foam, a thermal gel depot, a microcapsule or biodegradable polymer beads.
- Similar statistical tools were used to assess the positive and negative effects of salinity, inoculum size, and temperature on cyst and planozygote formation by A.
- Similar to topramezone, herbicides such as chlorotoluron and metflurazon can be N-demethylated to their primary metabolites.
Meaning of similar for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en similarly
- en similarity
- en similars
- en similary
- en similarize