- 名词 (Noun)PLsmallsSUF-all
- Any part of something that is smaller or slimmer than the rest, now usually with anatomical reference to the back.
- (Britain, in the plural) Underclothes.
- 动词 (Verb)SGsmallsPRsmallingPT, PPsmalled
- OBS VT To make little or less.
- VI To become small; to dwindle.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMsmallerSUPsmallest
- Not large or big; insignificant; few in numbers or size.
- Here, in the transept and choir, where the service was being held, one was conscious every moment of an increasing brightness; colours glowing vividly beneath the circular chandeliers, and the rows of small lights on the choristers' desks flashed and sparkled in front of the boys' faces, deep linen collars, and red neckbands.
- (figuratively) Young, as a child.
- Remember when the children were small?
- (writing, incomparable) Minuscule or lowercase, referring to written letters.
- Envincing little worth or ability; not large-minded; paltry; mean.
- Not prolonged in duration; not extended in time; short.
- a small space of time
- 副词 (Adverb)COMsmallerSUPsmallest
- In a small fashion.
- In or into small pieces.
- OBS To a small extent.
- Alpine meadows, primarily composed of Sichuan kobresia (Kobresia setchwanensis) made up a smaller proportion of the tree-line mosaic.
- It’s a small sculpture in the form of a bird with the head of a woman, a type of mythical creature known as a kinnari.
- Her images are layered and slipped slightly off their undercolor as if a small creature has given them a good shaking.
- Small patch of nonenhancement was also noted in the long head of the rectus femoris.
- Small beekeepers may wish to team up with other beekeepers in their area and cooperative extracting rooms may be the practical answer in many districts even ...
- Smaller flowers such as chionodoxa are better under shrubs where they can create great pools of blue.
- She had to chew up the food for him because his teeth are too small.
- I was hoping that, by volunteering at this refuge, I could make a difference, however small.
Meaning of small for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en smaller
- en smallest
- en smallpox
- en smalls
- en smally