so that 中文 EN
- 连词 (Conjunction)
- Indicates purpose; in order that, with the result that.
- He must die so that others might live.
- Indicates purpose; in such a way that, with the intent that.
- He tied a complex knot so that others would find it hard to undo.
- to dance dos a dos, so that two dancers move forward and pass back to back
- Would you please stand here and stir this pot so that the chocolate doesn't burn?
- We've been told by Whosers that have been to the tapings (such as Ashley!) that they tape more than an hour to get the 22 minutes or so that they actually use.
Meaning of so that for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en so what
- en at that
- en do what
- en in that
- en for that