someone 中文 EN[ˈsʌmwʌn] US
某人, 有人 某人
- 名词 (Noun)PLsomeonesSUF-one
- A partially specified but unnamed person.
- Do you need a gift for that special someone?
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- Some person.
- Is someone there?
- The someones we have been talking about have been arrested.
- I finally put my foot down and demanded to talk to someone in charge.
- So, be careful what you are paying attention to. If it looks like someone is yanking your chain, he or she probably is.
- Someone will invariably nitpick about any spelling error posted to the forums.
- Someone really needs to go put the kibosh on that noisy party.
- Someone adjured the editor to cease posting silly articles.
- We have gifts for you to give your special someones.
- For this next challenge, you'll need to couple up with someone.
- Don't go racing around corners at full tilt or you'll hit someone.
Meaning of someone for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en someone's
- en someones