someone 中文 EN[ˈsʌmwʌn] US
某人, 有人 某人
- 名词 (Noun)PLsomeonesSUF-one
- A partially specified but unnamed person.
- Do you need a gift for that special someone?
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- Some person.
- Is someone there?
- “Then, when I throw my voice, when I speak as someone who's quite different from me, it starts to feel very authentic.”
- We LPBs are truly bored with wall humping High Ping Whiners. I would like nothing more than to have someone who can kill me.
- They've put John out to pasture and replaced him with someone who's got half his experience.
- Someone adjured the editor to cease posting silly articles.
- Someone really needs to go put the kibosh on that noisy party.
- Someone will invariably nitpick about any spelling error posted to the forums.
- For this next challenge, you'll need to couple up with someone.
- Don't go racing around corners at full tilt or you'll hit someone.
- That is a serious accusation, so make sure you have plenty of evidence before you point the finger at someone.
Meaning of someone for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en someone's
- en someones