- 副词 (Adverb)SUF-ly
- For a special purpose.
- We had this cake made specially for your birthday.
- (proscribed) extremely.
- She's specially good at running.
- (proscribed) in particular.
- I love all animals, specially cute furry ones.
- Most manufacturers of wirelines will construct specially designed armored electrical conductor wirelines for unique downhole operations.
- The catch: Its intricate, knitlike patterns are stenciled, using a swath of chain mail specially fabricated for the task.
- There is too, at this point in time, an aesthetic disadvantage to filmsetting in that the range of type faces specially designed for it is still extremely limited.
Meaning of specially for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en especially
- en specialty
- en speciall
- en spacially
- en 'specially