strongly 中文 EN[stɹɔŋli] US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMstronglierCOMmore stronglySUPstrongliestSUPmost stronglySUF-ly
- In a strong or powerful manner.
- In the third race, Renowned Blaze finished strongly to show, paying six dollars.
- Very much.
- His reply was strongly suggestive of a forthcoming challenge to the governor.
- To terminate with prejudice means that a note will be put in his file strongly recommending that no future contact be initiated (nor will he be be [sic] given the means to establish it).
- Ash is a strongly runic tree by implication, the world-ash Yggdrasil being the tree from which Odin hung in order to obatin the runes.
- Baiting fish is not illegal in this state, but strongly frowned upon.