such as 中文 EN
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- Enzymes from aquatic fungi show distinct physiological characteristics, such as high salt tolerance or barophilicity, which are highly prized in industrial applications [42 ].
- France, he said, was “almost a Bolshevik country”, in view of the “hidden scandals” such as that of the former Budget minister Jerome Cahuza
- Other grades of paper, such as uncoated free sheet paper used in electronic printers and copiers, are increasing in per capita consumption.
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas
- en schwas
- fr sucras
- en tuchas