such as 中文 EN
- 介系词 (Preposition)
- IDI For example.
- Waterbirds, such as the duck or the gull, are common in the area.
- IDI Like, of the kind mentioned.
- I was never in a country such as that.
- IDI (formal) Those who.
- Such as have already done their work may leave.
- Using targeted drug delivery systems such as immunoliposomes that accumulate selectively in designated target cell types, the dosage of rapamycin may potentially be optimized.
- If you equip your search engine with a stop list containing a few common words such as "a", "the", and "and", you can decrease the full-text index size by about 20%.
- New strains of cannabis such as skunk are certainly selectively cultivated but are not "genetically modified"; there are no clandestine biotechnicians altering the DNA of cannabis plants.
- Such as when α-1,3-glucan is injected alone into the mice, it stimulates the host immune response and consequently has an antifumigatus development role.
Meaning of such as for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- fr juchas
- fr ruchas
- fr séchas
- en nuchas
- en tuchas