- 名词 (Noun)PLtestingsSUF-ing
- The act of conducting a test; trialing, proving.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of test.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore testingSUPmost testing
- Difficult, tough.
- England have now gone four games without a win at Wembley, their longest sequence without a victory in 30 years, and still have much work to do to reach Euro 2012 as they prepare for a testing trip to face Bulgaria in Sofia in September.
- The project was delayed because of a flowed testing framework installation.
- JUnit is the unit testing framework for the Java programming language.
- Pre-augmentation urodynamic testing and capillaroscopy was performed.
- The Nevada test site is contaminated with radiation after years of nuclear testing.
- The cardiologists, who performed the physical and echocardiographical examinations, were blind to the CT-proET-1 levels and the results of the psychometric testing.
Meaning of testing for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en testings
- en testingly
- en testing framework
- en testing frameworks