紧的, 紧身的 紧紧地, 牢牢地
- 动词 (Verb)SGtightsPRtightingPT, PPtighted
- OBS To tighten.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMtighterCOMmore tightSUPtightestSUPmost tight
- Firmly held together; compact; not loose or open.
- tight cloth; a tight knot
- tight control on a situation
- Make sure to pull the rope tight.
- I grew up in a poor neighborhood; money was very tight, but we made do.
- We've grown tighter over the years.
- He's a bit tight with his money.
- (of a space, design or arrangement) Narrow, such that it is difficult for something or someone to pass through it.
- The passageway was so tight we could barely get through.
- They flew in a tight formation.
- a tight coat; My socks are too tight.
- The mountain pass was made dangerous by its many tight corners.
- He reported the hull was tight and secure and did not leak a drop.
- Well-rehearsed and accurate in execution.
- Their marching band is extremely tight.
- SLA Intoxicated; drunk or acting like being drunk.
- We went drinking and got tight.
- SLA Extraordinarily great or special.
- That is one tight bicycle!
- SLA (British (regional)) Mean; unfair; unkind.
- OBS Not ragged; whole; neat; tidy.
- OBS Handy; adroit; brisk.
- (poker) Of a player, who plays very few hands.
- (poker) Using a strategy which involves playing very few hands.
- 副词 (Adverb)COMtighterCOMmore tightSUPtightestSUPmost tight
- Firmly, so as not to come loose easily.
- Make sure the lid is closed tight.
- Good night, sleep tight.
- Symmetric quincunx tight framelets constructed by both approaches in this paper are of particular interest for their applications in computer graphics and image processing..
- Hold tight to me: the bus is going round a sharp bend.
- I finally managed to extricate myself from the tight jacket.
- He lost his patience trying to undo his shoe-lace, but tugging it made the knot even tighter.
- I think I can thread my way through here, but it’s going to be tight.
Meaning of tight for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en tightly
- en tightening
- en tighten
- en tights
- en tightness