- 名词 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- The digit/figure 2.
- The number 2202 contains three twos.
- (US) INF A two-dollar bill.
- A child aged two.
- This toy is suitable for the twos and threes.
- The playing cards featuring two pips.
- I feel for him, he's lost two family members in two months.
- Suppose is an arithmetic group defined over a global field , that the -type of is with , and that the ambient semisimple group that contains as a lattice has at least two noncocompact factors.
- Purple and blue are two colors that go together well.
- Two days prior to the consultation, an abdominal radiograph was done because the patient hadn't stooled in a week. No signs of obstruction and no abnormal accumulations of stool were found.
- Two weeks after the last injection, mice were anesthetized using a mixture of zoletil and rompun and 2 liver lobes were excised (equivalent to 50% hepatectomy).
- Two known binding partners of RDS fall into this category, calmodulin and melanoregulin, both of which are thought to regulate the fusogenic capability of RDS [16 , 17 ].
- I don't want to get involved in the standoff between those two.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- In both instances this goal toward which the gift is directed dissociates the engifted from the gift, whereas his opponents would identify the two.
Meaning of two for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en twofold
- en twos
- en two-edged
- en two-faced
- en two-footed