units 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFunitPREuni-
- plural of unit.
- The unit of the MAD is milligravity (mg); ie, the Earth’s gravity 1g is equal to 1000 mg.
- Suppose we have a widget factory that produces 100 units per year...
- They can turn over about three hundred units per hour.
- This may be, as was our presurvey suspicion, due to a lack of “lean” type managerial thinking principles being employed within those units.
- A major challenge in producing recombinant rNA is the inability of the head domain to fold and tetramerize as an independent unit.
- hey have proven their worths as individual fighting men and their worth as a unit.
Meaning of units for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en units of measure
- en units of measurement