untouched 中文 EN[-ʌtʃt] US
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore untouchedSUPmost untouched
- Remaining in its original, pristine state, undamaged.
- There are practically no untouched forests left in Europe.
- Not eaten.
- He left his vegetables untouched.
- Not influenced, affected or swayed.
- She was untouched by his tale of woes.
- Not having come in contact.
- Our chocolates are untouched by human hands.
- Not talked about.
- Politics was an untouched topic in our family.
- Untouched third molars were extracted and decoronated and a cavity was made with a homemade mold as demonstrated in Figure 1 .
Meaning of untouched for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 3
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en untouchedness