urined 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFurineSGurinesPRurining
- simple past tense and past participle of urine.
- They provide the apicobasal polarity of tubular cells and regulate the paracellular flux of molecules between urine and interstitium.
- The Inquiry concluded that the last four months of her life had been spent in a black bin bag in the bath in an unheated bathroom, lying in her own urine and excrement.
- All patients were followed for ⩾1 year using the IPSS, uroflowmetry and measurements of maximum urinary flow rate ( Q max ) and the postvoid residual urine volume (PVR).
- Urine studies revealed dipstick proteinuria (100 mg/dL), large dipstick blood, only a few normomorphic erythrocytes, and negative culture.
- An artificial kidney these days still means a refrigerator-sized dialysis machine. Such devices mimic the way real kidneys cleanse blood and eject impurities and surplus water as urine.
- When the loss of water is very great (cholera, infant diarrhœas), there is an increase of potassium salts and phosphates in the urine.
- Inherited deficiency of urocanase leads to elevated levels of urocanic acid in the urine.
Meaning of urined for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en urine
- fr urine
- fr uriné
- en rined
- fr uriner