urines 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFurine
- plural of urine.
- Estrogens are eliminated from the body by metabolically conversion to estrogenically inactive metabolites that are excreted in the urine and feces.
- This ability may protect the erythrocytes from the eryptosis elicited by osmotic shock when they move in the kidney, where a large gradient of urea is required for the urine concentrating mechanism.
- This finding is consistent with previous work, which revealed a dichotomy between piliated tissue-associated UPEC and nonpiliated bacteria found in the urine of the same infected mouse.
- Urine studies revealed dipstick proteinuria (100 mg/dL), large dipstick blood, only a few normomorphic erythrocytes, and negative culture.
- An artificial kidney these days still means a refrigerator-sized dialysis machine. Such devices mimic the way real kidneys cleanse blood and eject impurities and surplus water as urine.
- Inherited deficiency of urocanase leads to elevated levels of urocanic acid in the urine.
- Now, Merilyn is neither bizarre nor eccentric in the ordinary sense but when she started talking about the ‘presence’ in her shop I thought she was extracting the urine.
Meaning of urines for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr urines