- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of use.
- VI (as an auxiliary verb, now only in past tense) to perform habitually; to be accustomed.
- He used to live here, but moved away last year.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore usedSUPmost used
- That is or has or have been used.
- Economics is a messy discipline: too fluid to be a science, too rigorous to be an art. Perhaps it is fitting that economists’ most-used metric, gross domestic product (GDP), is a tangle too. GDP measures the total value of output in an economic territory. Its apparent simplicity explains why it is scrutinised down to tenths of a percentage point every month.
- That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- He bought a used car.
- Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
- Frequently used PVP approaches include the pedicular, parapedicular, anterolateral, and posterolateral approaches.
- The most commonly used supercritical fluids are carbon dioxide and water.
- The statistical softwares used were SPSS version 20.0 (SPSS; Chicago, IL, USA) and MedCalc Statistical Software version 14.8.1 (MedCalc Software bvba, Ostend, Belgium).
- Used in the list of signatures at the end of the United States Constitution
- Interestingly, the iridophores, which are neurally controlled structural reflectors [21 ,22 ] that lie subadjacent to the chromatophore layer [3 ,23 ], do not bind any of the antibodies we used.
- For identification of the pathogen, a slide agglutination test with the corresponding antiplasma was used.
- Many political parties and campaigns are loath to talk about their forays into neuropolitics, with many disavowing them or saying they did not believe the research was widely used.
Meaning of used for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en used to
- en used up
- en usedness
- en usedn't to