variables 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFvariable
- plural of variable.
- These CD4 T cell-related variables were associated with ethnicity and were excluded from the initial model, to prevent overadjustment.
- You have to define the type of a variable in a before compiling the code in a statically-typed language, like C.
- With the notion of uncorrelatedness for random variables under the sublinear expectation, a weak law of large numbers is obtained.
- Variable costs may actually vary with the number of shifts, the number of set-ups, or many other specific activities.
- Variable costs of nuclear-generated electricity seem low.
- The problem is easier to understand if you disassociate the variables.
- As a consequence, our final models did not include any autocorrelating variables.
- There were no differences in terms of proportion of participants in polygyneous relationships, intergenerational partnerships, number of children or other sociodemographic variables.
Meaning of variables for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr variables