- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of vary.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore variedSUPmost varied
- diverse or miscellaneous.
- having been changed or modified.
- The time required for a solution change varied between 50 msec and ~ 1 sec, possibly reflecting the varied extent of -shape formation of the excised patch.
- This coreset based learning approach can be applied for both real-time learning of small, varied data and fast learning of big data..
- The ‘better sort’ might communicate on a separate day; and in some parishes even the quality of the communion wine varied with the social quality of the recipients.
Meaning of varied for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en variedly
- en variedness