various 中文 EN[ˈvɛəɹiəs] US US US
- 形容词 (Adjective)SUF-ious
- Having a broad range (of different elements).
- The reasons are various.
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- More than one (of an indeterminate set of things).
- Various books have been taken.
- There are various ways to fix the problem.
- You have broken various of the rules.
- The artist's conception and plan permit the artist to judge the correctness of various aspects of the work that gives the artist the ability to resolve problems that occur during its execution.
- She plumes her feathers, and lets grow her wings / That in the various bustle of resort / Were all toruffl'd, and sometimes impair'd — John Milton, Comus.
- In addition, the various segments of the mesotympanum, oval window, round window, and Eustachian tube were more visible via endoscopy.
- Various immunologic and nonimmunologic mechanisms have been implicated in hypersensitivity reactions induced by castor oil derivatives.
- Various viruses like paramyxoviruses, HBV, HCV, rhabdoviruses, herpersviruses, filoviruses, and arenaviruses utilize or need the ESCRT pathway for their release [75,76,77].
- Various pollutants were introduced into the atmosphere.
Meaning of various for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 6
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en variously
- en variousness
- en variousnesses