various 中文 EN[ˈvɛəɹiəs] US US US
- 形容词 (Adjective)SUF-ious
- Having a broad range (of different elements).
- The reasons are various.
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- More than one (of an indeterminate set of things).
- Various books have been taken.
- There are various ways to fix the problem.
- You have broken various of the rules.
- What else, you tell me, can make a group of young men from various backgrounds, educational levels and races doing their National Service (aka Army) and communicating on a sama-sama wavelength?
- The culminating funtivity is a cash grab on a Twister-like mat between two people, in which they stuff as much money into their various pockets, shirt fronts, and orifices as humanly possible.
- A recent high-throughput screen identified various compounds such as PI3K or BCL2 inhibitors that can be combined favorably with ibrutinib.
- Various viruses like paramyxoviruses, HBV, HCV, rhabdoviruses, herpersviruses, filoviruses, and arenaviruses utilize or need the ESCRT pathway for their release [75,76,77].
- Various compounds with siderophore activity, including pyoverdines-Fe-complex, desferricoprogen and salicylic acid, were found to stimulate the growth of difficult-to-culture strains [ …]
- Various groups have also shown by sphingolipidomic analysis that several phytoceramide subspecies increased in wild type cells after hydroxyurea treatment.
Meaning of various for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 6
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en variously
- en variousness
- en variousnesses