路, 路线, 方向
- 名词 (Noun)PLways
- (heading) To do with a place or places.
- Do you know the way to the airport? Come this way and I'll show you a shortcut. It's a long way from here.
- We got into the cinema through the back way.
- If you're ever 'round this way, come over and visit me.
- A method or manner of doing something; a mannerism.
- You're going about it the wrong way. He's known for his quirky ways. I don't like the way she looks at me.
- (heading) Personal interaction.
- There's no way I'm going to clean up after you.
- My little sister always whines until she gets her way.
- (paganism) A tradition within the modern pagan faith of Heathenry, dedication to a specific deity or craft, Way of wyrd, Way of runes, Way of Thor etc.
- (nautical) Speed, progress, momentum.
- A degree, an amount, a sense.
- In a large way, crocodiles and alligators are similar.
- (US, As the head of an interjectory clause) Acknowledges that a task has been done well, chiefly in expressions of sarcastic congratulation.
- Way to ruin the moment, guys.
- (plural only) The timbers of shipyard stocks that slope into the water and along which a ship or large boat is launched.
- By the time the Mauretania was ready for launching a total weight of 16,800 tons was standing in the berth, and this represented the heaviest weight that had ever been sent down the ways up to that time.
- (plural only) The longitudinal guiding surfaces on the bed of a planer, lathe, etc. along which a table or carriage moves.
- The name of the letter for the w sound in Pitman shorthand.
- 动词 (Verb)SGwaysPRwayingPT, PPwayed
- OBS To travel.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- INF (with comparative or modified adjective) Much.
- I'm way too tired to do that.
- I'm a way better singer than she.
- SLA (with positive adjective) Very.
- I'm way tired
- String theory is way cool, except for the math.
- INF Far.
- I used to live way over there.
- The farmhouse is way down the bottom of the hill.
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- (only in reply to no way) It is true.
- We repeated this ritual of “no way - way, no way - way” over the years.
- In all thy ways acknowledge Him. - Proverbs 3:6 By my soul, I'll ne'er acknowledge thee. - Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, III-v
- With his natural slyness, he was able to talk his way out of trouble.
- A short way ahead Kaveri was startled to see a woman carrying a child in her arms as well as a load on her head while the man twirled his moustache and walked beside her, free-handed.
- And we do agree that this pixie cut is very Peter Pan-esque, but in a good way.
- I had always had a fable for nudes. Unfortunately my wife did not feel the same way.
- I don't give a tinker's damn about your opinions, I'm doing it my way.
Meaning of way for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en ways
- en wayside
- en wayward
- en wayne
- en wayfarer