地球 地球 地球
- 例句 Earth
- Geography is the study of the locational and spatial variation in both physical and human phenomena on Earth. -- Wikipedia article on geography
- It's a long way from the Earth to the Moon.
- And if it were not for theſe Principles the Bodies of the Earth, Planets, Comets, Sun, and all things in them would grow cold and freeze, and become inactive Maſſes ; [ …] .
- The Maunder minimum of the Sun reportedly corresponded to a period of great cold on Earth.
- Earth hosts myriad animals.
- Earth hosts a myriad of animals.