account of 范例 EN
- 例句 account of
- So far, I have only pieced together a partial account of the incident.
- a full and particular account of an accident
- The customer gave a red-faced account of the argument with the waiter.
- I can only recommend you to read again Darwin's account of the horse family and its comparison with pigeons; and if that does not convince and stagger you, then you are unconvertible.
- When deep pits, required in the understage for the machinery and traps, cannot be drained on account of insufficient depth of the street sewer
- It opens with a soppy poem she wrote about England, but what follows is a decisively unsoppy account of a typically dismal English childhood, complete with cramped lodgings and brutish relatives, which Andrews tells briskly and without self-pity.