coasts 范例 EN
- 例句 coast
- A fierce storm battered the coast.
- This weekend, let's find some romantic hideaway on the coast.
- an ironbound coast
- The carpet meets the wall at this side of the room. The forest meets the sea along this part of the coast.
- The absence of sedimentaries and metasedimentaries in W52 suggest it is not from the Sepik north coast, which is defined by heterogeneous lithic inclusions derived from the Torricelli Mountains.
- 例句 coasts
- Our second front will, in fact, comprise both the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts of Europe, and we can push either right-handed, left-handed, or both-handed as our resources and circumstances permit.
- For the past decade, the politics of the country has been defined by this map — a conservative heartland and two bracketlike liberal coasts.
- He just coasts through life like it doesn't mean a thing.
- [ …] [A]n unrelenting U-Boat warfarewas havocing the coasts, the hope and prayer of a stricket world was America, the Yankees.
- 例句 coasted
- He shifted his car out of gear, at the top of the hill, and coasted down in Mexican overdrive.
- 例句 coasting
- The vessels, which were fitted out entirely for coasting voyages, were large, undecked, the seams fastened with cords made of the cocoa fibres, and the timbers in the same manner.
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en coast
- en costs
- en coats
- en casts
- en oasts