declaration 范例 EN[ˌdɛkləˈɹeɪʃən]
宣言, 宣布, 声明
- 例句 declaration
- As moldy drywall thudded to the curb in a depressing drumbeat throughout Breezy Point, Queens, Thomas Ryan’s reciprocating saw stood out like a growling declaration of impatience.
- Under existing laws governing the qualifications of an alien to enter 160 acres or more of the public domain he is only required to file his declaration of intent to become a citizen.
- He decided to send his declaration by mail.
- Instead of this, we have the tranquil declaration that they heartily desire the welfare of Hellas, and that they will make no paction with the enemy, if they can avoid the so doing.
- We declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct and that this declaration was executed on March 22, 2005, at Seattle, Washington.
- 2001: It was the layback, a casual declaration of civil disobedience in the pope's living room, our own aquatic limbo act. — Jason Borte, surfline.com 
- By January of 1996 President Clinton himself had apparently signed on with his declaration in the State of the Union message that "the era of big government is over."
- I hates the yankee nation and everything they do.
I hates the declaration of independence, too.
I hates the glorious union, t'is dripping with our blood.
I hates the striped banner, and fit it all I could
- 例句 declarations
- intertype declarations in aspect-oriented programming
- With the exception of the XML and doctype declarations, what's allowed in a document's epilog of miscellaneous information is exactly what's allowed in the prolog: comments and processing instructions