- 例句 former
- The former Forest man, who passed a late fitness test, appeared to use Guy Moussi for leverage before nodding in David Fox's free-kick at the far post - his 22nd goal of the season.
- The former carriage house had been made over into a guest house.
- “Once the drug illegalization crowd gets hold of it, that’s that,” said Alexander Shulgin, a former Dow chemist who discovered the effects of MDMA, or ecstasy, which has also been made a controlled substance.
- His ineligibility as a contestant was due to his former employment by the sponsor.
- When man is in the former state, the Lord inflows and inleads immediately --Emanuel Swedenborg
- Spain made three substitutions at the interval, sending on former Arsenal captain Fabregas, Chelsea's Juan Mata and Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina for Xavi, David Silva and Casillas.
- 例句 formers
- Any explanation is speculative, but might relate to the fact these are first time and not recurrent SF. There were also no differences amongst groups in the intake of calcium and vitamin D. Further analysis of serum analyte concentrations based on the presence or absence of hypercalciuria in male and female stone formers revealed no differences in normocalciuric versus the hypercalciuric groups.