- 例句 royal
- Her “Coronation Theme: Organon,” made of black stereo speakers stacked up to the ceiling, sends dirgelike royal fanfares laced with the noise of shouting crowds shuddering through the room.
- The Gurkha royal house of Shah united all Nepal under its rule
- Members of the British royal family are meant to publicly affect a lack of views on all potentially nonboring subjects.
- The assassin crept into the royal bedchamber only after it was pitch-dark.
- 例句 royals
- [ … ] a caption by two 1740s Meissen plates ($27,500 for the pair) notes that they belonged to Saxon royals and have a pattern often mislabeled as a crouching lion but “in reality a tiger prowling amongst prunus.”